1.Who is a Vendor?
Anyone from a stylist to a designer, to a fashion buyer, to manufacturers. You must however have an independent brand that is Proudly South African.
2.What is the criteria to become a Vendor?
- Be an independent SA brand with stock in:
- Fashion apparels: shoes, socks, pants, leggings, stockings, underwear, shirts, vests, bras, jerseys, jackets, dresses, skirts, shorts, sweaters, hoodies, corsets, jeans, or any bodywear
- Fashion accessories: handbags, sunglasses, scarfs, belts, watches, nails and nail products, hats, caps, earrings, gloves, rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, anklets, hair and hair accessories, head wraps, helmets, handkerchiefs & pocket squares, luggage, purses, wallets, perfumes, phone covers, sashes, umbrellas, veils, and any wearable accessory
- Homeware: wall print/art, clocks, tables lamps and décor, cushions, candles, candle holders, rugs, vases, art, mirrors, photo frames, sheepskins, book shelfs, pinboards, baskets, glass wear, timber décor, trays, oil burners/diffusers, dried floral décor, and any item no larger than 50cm x 50cm x 50cm or exceeding R30kgs
- Beauty: mascara, eye liner, foundation, lipstick, primer, shaving cream and shaving accessories, loose powder, bronzer, eyeshadow, lip balm, exfoliating scrubs, facial and body lotion, body lotion, skin care, facial masks, moisturizer, anti-aging cream, night cream, acne treatment, hand cream, body lotion, body scrubs, bath salts, sun lotion, shampoo, conditioner, style cream/gel, hairspray, curl enhancer, nail polish, and any other beauty product
3.What products won’t be approved?
- Any major brand (international brands)
- Any brand that is not authentically South African
- Any brand that is not one of the following categories (Fashion, fashion accessories, homeware and beauty)
4.How do I apply?
Click here and follow the instructions
5.What will happen after registration?
You will receive a follow-up email from us with the simple registration process
6.What are my costs?
- No storage Fees
- First month free and R200 per month thereafter (if you do at least 2 sales)
- 10% – 15% depending on the amount of your monthly sales
7.How do I deliver my products?
We can assist getting your goods to our warehouse but kindly note that it is at the cost of the vendor
8.How long after delivery will it take for my products to be listed?
Depending on amount and if there is a need for us to model and take studio picture but 24 – 72 hours
9.When are payments made?
On the 1st week of every month. Payments will be made from an FNB account and due to the amount of multiple vendors no pay clear options is available so standard transaction times apply. We will however notify you of payment and provide a proof of payment when the payment is made
10.How are returns done?
We will organize delivery. Kindly note it will be billed at the expense of the vendor
11.Are my products insured?
Yes, all products are insured for theft or damage
12.Are my products guaranteed to sale?
No, It is all dependent on the desirability, seasonality and combined effort in marketing from vendors.
13.How to contact us?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org